1.High temperature resistance, working temperature can reach 250 ℃.
2.Good low temperature resistance, good mechanical toughness; Even if the temperature dropped to - 196 ℃, it can also maintain the elongation of 5%.
3. Corrosion resistance- to most chemicals and solvents, inert, acid alkali, water and a variety of organic solvents.
4. Weather-proof, service life is longest.
5. High lubrication - the lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
6. Inadhesion - the surface tension of the solid material is is the smallest, don't adhere to any material.
7. Non-toxic, has a physiological inertia, as artificial blood vessels and organs implanted in the body for a long time without adverse reaction.
PE: is a kind of thermoplastic by polymerization of vinyl resin. Has good low temperature resistance (the lowest temperature can reach 70 ~ 100 ℃), chemical stability is good, most of acid and alkali erosion (acid) with characteristics of oxidation resistance, temperature does not dissolve in solvents, small water imbibition, excellent electrical insulation properties; But polyethylene for environmental stress (chemical and mechanical effect) is very sensitive, heat aging resistance is poor.