DIN German standard rubber Expansion joints rubber body with floating flange is also called German standard Rubber Expansion Bellows .The rubber body with DIN flange for the pipe reduce vibration noise and compensate displacement. Mainly by reference to the German standard manufacturing rubber Expansion joints.The working pressure of the DIN German standard rubber Expansion joints can be classified as PN10 ,PN16 and PN25.It also has threaded connecting. It's a high flexibility, chemical resistance and weather resistance pipe expansion joints. Rubber Expansion joints is called the soft rubber joints, shock absorber, pipe shock absorbers, shock absorbers, hoses and so on, just a different name, but all referring to the DID German standard .
In addition to the DIN flange German standard Rubber Expansion Joints,we also have ANSI flange American standard rubber Expansion joints, BS flange British standard rubber joints, rubber Expansion joints of KS Korean Standard, JIS standard rubber Expansion joints, etc., Our factory is a specializing in the production of rubber Expansion joints, is currently the most complete equipment, the largest manufacturer of a rubber expansion joints.Our Professional and technical personnel are more than 100 people.our products exports to Europe, South America and other countries and regions.
Advantages of union type rubber expansion joint:
1. Small volume, light weight, good elasticity, easy installation and maintenance.
2. When installation to produce transverse, axial, angular displacement, pipe impassability heart, flange unparallel restrictions.
3. We can provide after-sale service and technical assistance as per customers’ requirementsand needs. All products manufactured by Mason Pipe Fittings Company are guaranteed against defects resulting from faulty workmanship or materials for one
After-Sale Service and Technical Assistance:
(1) year from date of shipment to Buyer. If any such product is found to be defective by reason of faulty workmanship or materials, then upon written notice and return of the product, and at Mason’s sole discretion, the defective product will be replaced or repaired by Mason free of charge at Mason I’s factory.
2) Staff: manufacturing pipe fittings since 1998, with well-trained and rich-experienced local workers. The structure of the work can reduce the noise, vibration absorbing ability