What’s The Main Features Of Rubber Joints
- The Main Features Of Rubber Jointswww.masonhn.com/products/rubber-expansion-joint/
1. Used in metal pipes with different calibers;
2. Absorb vibration and noise, saving pipeline installation parts and cost savings;
3. It is composed of inner layer, enhanced nylon cord and compound outer rubberlayer ball and metal flange, which is with high pressure, good elasticity, big displacement volume, balance the pipeline deviation, absorb vibration and reduce noise effects, easy installation;
4. The eccentric reducer rubber expansion joints can be widely used in the fields of water supply and drainage, recycled water, HVAC, fire, paper, pharmaceutical, oil chemicals, shipbuilding, pumps, compressors, fans and other piping systems;
5. Common type joints can be used to transport -15 ℃ ~ 120 ℃ air, water, sea water, oil, acid and alkali. While the special types can be used to transport -30 ℃ ~ 250 ℃ above materials and strong alkali acid concentration, solid-state, etc.